- 1 How do you make Conflex with milk?
- 2 How do you eat corn flakes?
- 3 What is the benefit of Conflex?
- 4 Which flakes are good for weight gain?
- 5 Is corn flakes good or bad?
- 6 Is Corn Flakes bad for weight loss?
- 7 Can I eat corn flakes without milk?
- 8 Is corn flakes and milk healthy?
- 9 How should Corn Flakes be eaten with hot or cold milk?
- 10 How corn flakes reduce weight?
- 11 Is Conflex good for diabetes?
- 12 Is corn flakes good for 1 year old baby?
- 13 How can I gain weight within a week?
- 14 What can I eat to gain weight?
- 15 Can corn flakes make you gain weight?
How do you make Conflex with milk?
What do you think of the answers?? add 3/4 cup milk (I happen to like very vanilla silk soy milk ) add some bananas or strawberries and get a spoon. Photo about Shaved ice with milk, conflex and caramel.
How do you eat corn flakes?
” Savour the golden crunch of corn, rice and wheat flakes with ice cold milk and reap the benefits of Multi-grain. A Bowl of corn flakes, with skimmed or whole milk can be tasted great with additions of honey, fruits like banana, strawberry, apple. Nuts can also be added for that crunchy taste.
What is the benefit of Conflex?
CONFLEX is used by government research facilities, industrial chemical companies, and pharmaceutical organizations to compute: Optimum geometry. Conformations. Potential energy lists.
Which flakes are good for weight gain?
Take crushed oats, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, melted coconut oil and coconut flakes in a pan. Bake the ingredients at 350 F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle it on milk for a healthy granola breakfast. It also contains 20% of the daily requirement of Vitamin E, making granola very healthy food to gain weight.
Is corn flakes good or bad?
Though it is inappropriate to call corn flakes completely unhealthy, yes, it may cause diabetes too. In general, processed food with loaded sugar content come under the category of high glycemic food and corn flakes with 82 glycemic food index may cause increased insulin levels in the body and lead to type 2- diabetes.
Is Corn Flakes bad for weight loss?
* Breakfast cereals: Cereals and corn flakes may be touted as ‘healthy’, but keep in mind they are highly processed foods devoid of nutritive value.
Can I eat corn flakes without milk?
We ask people about eating cereal with water; some people said that it is better than with milk because the taste of milk conflicts with the taste of the cereal, whereas water does not. While still getting the same texture, water does not ruin the taste of cereal.
Is corn flakes and milk healthy?
Milk and cornflakes make a very healthy, protein-rich meal which is essential for an active body all day. Proteins help you improve immunity, regulate hormones, and also repair body tissues. Adding almonds to your cornflakes bowl can further increase the protein intake.
How should Corn Flakes be eaten with hot or cold milk?
On its Facebook page, the company posted, “we recommend cornflakes with cold milk in order to remain crispy,” sarcastically adding Egyptian star youssra’s picture with the caption “those who prefer it with hot milk It can be both.”
How corn flakes reduce weight?
The cereal diet is relatively easy to follow. Simply replace both breakfast and lunch with a serving of cereal and 1/2–2/3 cup (120–180 ml) of skim or low- fat milk. Preferably, the cereal should be low in added sugars and made from whole grains, such as Special K, Total, or plain Corn Flakes.
Is Conflex good for diabetes?
Unfortunately, the glycemic index of corn flakes is very high i.e. 82. High glycemic index form of carbohydrate present in corn flakes produces high concentrations of blood glucose levels. This contributes to the high risk of type 2 diabetes. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that corn flakes are not healthy.
Is corn flakes good for 1 year old baby?
A. No Cerelac, biscuits, backery items, cornflakes etc and other packaged and processed foods. They are just loaded with sugar and not healthy. Avoid commercial preparations as they are loaded with sugar and preservatives.
How can I gain weight within a week?
Here are 10 more tips to gain weight:
- Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat more often.
- Drink milk.
- Try weight gainer shakes.
- Use bigger plates.
- Add cream to your coffee.
- Take creatine.
- Get quality sleep.
What can I eat to gain weight?
The 18 Best Healthy Foods to Gain Weight Fast
- Homemade protein smoothies. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight.
- Milk. Milk has been used as a weight gainer or muscle builder for decades (1).
- Nuts and nut butters.
- Red meats.
- Potatoes and starches.
- Salmon and oily fish.
- Protein supplements.
Can corn flakes make you gain weight?
Corn flakes contain sugar in the form of high fructose corn syrup. This only increases the sugar content of the cereal, putting you at a higher risk of gaining weight. Even though our cells need sugar (glucose) to survive, consuming too much of it can cause numerous health problems.